Veeam Achieves Record 2014 Results; Bookings Revenue of $389 Million, 40 Percent Annual Growth
Veeam Surpasses $1 Billion in Cumulative Company Bookings Revenue
Veeam® Software, the innovative provider of solutions that deliver Availability for the Modern Data Center™, today released highlights of its FY 2014 results, reporting total bookings revenue of $389 million, a 40 percent increase over the previous fiscal year. In addition, the fourth quarter of 2014 marks Veeam’s 28th consecutive quarter in which total bookings revenue has experienced double-digit percentage sequential growth.
The release of the new Veeam Availability Suite v8 helped fuel these record results by creating a new category of IT solutions: Availability for the Modern Data Center™. Veeam Availability Suite v8 introduces more than 200 new features and enhancements, including Veeam Cloud Connect, integration with NetApp and major enhancements in replication and disaster recovery. Veeam helps organizations become an Always-On Business™ by meeting recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection, leveraged data and complete visibility.
”The modern business operates 24/7 and downtime is not accepted – ever – so business leaders are looking for technology partners that can help them deliver the Always-On Business; Veeam’s success in 2014 clearly illustrates that we are delivering innovative availability solutions that solve real-life business challenges,” said Ratmir Timashev, CEO at Veeam. “Our release of Veeam Availability Suite v8 was even more successful than we had anticipated, with more than a third of our customers upgrading within the first 60 days. It’s a testament to the strong demand for solutions that can deliver data center availability. With close to eight million virtual machines worldwide ensured by Veeam availability solutions, we are transforming the modern data center by bringing together virtualization, cloud and storage technologies, and our continued growth illustrates the success of our vision and execution. 2014 was a great year, and we fully expect our momentum to continue, carrying us toward our goal of $1 billion in annual revenue by 2018.”
Additional highlights from FY 2014 include
- Surpassed $1 Billion in Lifetime Bookings Revenue: Since the company introduced its first product in 2007, Veeam has generated more than $1 billion in revenues;
- Strong New License Bookings: $288 million, representing 33 percent growth over the previous fiscal year;
- Robust Renewals Bookings: $101 million, representing 66 percent growth over the previous fiscal year;
- 44,000 New Customers: Veeam now has more than 135,000 total paid customers worldwide with an average of 4,000 new customers each month;
- Strong Growth in Cloud: The Veeam Cloud Provider (VCP) Program reported rental and subscription bookings growth of 106 percent over the previous year. Veeam now has nearly 6,800 VCPs worldwide, adding 2,500 in 2014;
- Doubled Microsoft Hyper-V New License Bookings: 105 percent growth over the previous year; and
- Expansion to 29,000 ProPartners worldwide.
VeeamON 2015: The World’s Premier Data Center Availability Event, will take place October 26–29, 2015 at the Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. For the second consecutive year, Veeam will bring together industry-leading experts, Veeam customers and partners who will learn about enabling the Always-On Business. Pre-registration is now open.